Learn more about Dr. James Burtka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burtka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burtka graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burtka has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Burtka DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Burtka practice?
- Dr. James Burtka has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burtka practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.