A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Burton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Burton practice?
- Dr. James Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Burton practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown, VA.
See Newport News Family Physicians.