inactive

James M Bury MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 9th, 2016
One hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing there. He doesn't take the time to review your chart or consult in other staff members. He has terrible bedside manners and shows no compassion should you really need him.

October 6th, 2015
Excellent PCP
Dr. Bury is one of the most excellent Primary Care Physicians that I have ever dealt with. Having gone from a good PCP to a great PCP, I would recommend Dr. Bury for all your family care needs. Despite the critical comments from other people, I have never experienced this type of behavior, nor has anyone that I know of. Each occasion that I have seen him has been positive and helpful.

February 28th, 2015
One of the most thorough doctors I have had. He always takes plenty of time during appointments to answer questions.

August 5th, 2013
Caring
Dr. Bury is very generous with his time. I have moved twice in the last 7-years and continue to travel over an hour to see him. I have had several Dr's over the years and he is by far the best. I am shocked at the negative reviews.

July 17th, 2013
denied
This dr is a joke i agree with last review you have to interview with him to be a customer (left patient out because this greedy jerk lacks ethics) i had to give my name past medical history and the receptionist said they would throw him my resume and see if would consider me as a new. patient 48 hours later i had to call them to find out he is not accepting any new badgercare+ patients. Now wouldnt you think they could have told me that the day i called they screen you so he doesnt have a challenge i would say dont walk but run from this wus ..Ok see him if u have atheletes foot he must know how to treat that. ;-) .Its all about the $

May 6th, 2011
Useless
This man is a joke, he should have been a pshycologist because he seems more concerned with your personal life then he does about your physical well being. I never thought a doctor would find so many wrong things with someone and yet not tell them anything about what they can and should do for themselves and if you seem to not be happy with him he seems to be very sensative and gets aggitated like a 12 yr old little girl very rude and just seems overall DUMB as a rock not to mention he looks like satan himself witch I guess is another story in itself. Overall I would not recommend him to one of my enemies let alone a loved one, unless you just need a quick check up LOOK ELSEWHERE.

December 27th, 2010
Great Family Doc

November 17th, 2009
Fantastic Doctor
My husband, children and I have been seeing Dr. Bury for 4 years. He is a wonderful Doctor. He never seems rushed and is very thorough even during routine check ups. My children really enjoy seeing him. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a wonderful, caring Doctor.

June 4th, 2009
I have not felt rushed at an appointment and he has methodically asked many specific questions to pinpoint the problem and cause. Very thorough. Actually happier with Dr. Bury than my long-standing former doctor who retired. Do not know where the negative post here is coming from, none of those comments sound like the doctor I have been seeing. I agree with the couple that saw him for 5 years ... also not happy with the location change, but still worth the trip for me.