A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bussel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bussel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bussel, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussel graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bussel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Bussel MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Bussel practice?
- Dr. James Bussel has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Bussel practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.