A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Buttitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Buttitta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Buttitta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttitta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Buttitta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Buttitta MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Buttitta practice?
- Dr. James Buttitta has 1 office location.
Dr. James Buttitta practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.