A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Buttorff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Buttorff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Buttorff, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttorff graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Buttorff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Buttorff MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Buttorff practice?
- Dr. James Buttorff has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Buttorff practices Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.