A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bynum, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bynum
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bynum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bynum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alton Bynum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bynum practice?
- Dr. James Bynum has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bynum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.