A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bynum, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bynum
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bynum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bynum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bynum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alton Bynum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bynum practice?
- Dr. James Bynum has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bynum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Myers Sports Medicine Doctors.