A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bynum, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bynum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Fracture treatment
- PCL knee injury
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder reconstruction
- shoulder injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bynum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alton Bynum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bynum practice?
- Dr. James Bynum has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bynum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons and Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.