Learn more about Dr. James Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bynum, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bynum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bynum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bynum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bynum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alton Bynum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bynum practice?
- Dr. James Bynum has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bynum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.