A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Byrkit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Byrkit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Byrkit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrkit graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Byrkit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edmund Byrkit MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Byrkit practice?
- Dr. James Byrkit has 1 office location.
Dr. James Byrkit practices Internal Medicine near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists.