A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. James Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barnett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Craig Barnett MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James C. Barnett practice?
- Dr. James Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Barnett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.