A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barnett, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Barnett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Craig Barnett MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James C. Barnett practice?
- Dr. James Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Barnett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.