James C Barton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

August 4th, 2016
We are so fortunate to have been referred to for my

August 12th, 2014
The doctor did not listen to me, I almost was not allowed to speak. Very cold and uninterested. The doctor did not explain the condition to me, he did not seem to care. I left the office crying without getting bloodwork done. I wasted a co-pay but it was better to go to a different doctor that has a better bedside manner. I would not recommend.

February 28th, 2014
Great Doctor
Just got diagnosed with CML. I walked in his office knowing only of high CBC's, nothing else. He spent nearly an hour with my wife and I as he explained everything to us. Although I have only seen him three times thus far, two visits and a bone marrow biopsy, I feel that he his someone we can trust. He is on top of everything from FMLA paperwork to getting the medications approved. I will and have already recommend his services to anyone who asks.

October 1st, 2013
Save yourself the hassel
I really wonder if Dr. Barton is going senile. He has become rude with his patients and very outdated. He does not stay current with studies in the medical field and it really shows. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

January 18th, 2011
Great MD
Dr Barton diagnosed my DZ about 20 years ago and continues to treat me. He stays abreast of new therapies and assisted me when I needed to see another MD for a related problem, (not Dr Barton's specialty) He's everything one could want in a doctor, knowledge and a hard worker in staying current in a rapidly changing field. Plus he's a good guy