A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bass is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bass, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Oncology
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bass has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Caleb Bass MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Bass practice?
- Dr. James Bass has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Bass practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Salem, MA.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.