Learn more about Dr. James Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bass is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bass, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Oncology
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bass has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Bass MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Bass practice?
- Dr. James Bass has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bass practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Providence, RI.
See Salem Radiologists.