A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Beck is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Beck, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Beck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ciora Beck MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James C. Beck practice?
- Dr. James Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. James Beck practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.