A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brown is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Craymer Brown MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Brown practice?
- Dr. James Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Brown practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists and Detroit Pain Management Doctors.