A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Brown practice?
Dr. James Brown practices Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, and Pain Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Baltimore, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Anesthesiologists, Detroit Dermatologists, and Detroit Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Brown, Dr. Jacob Brown, Dr. Jacques Brown, Dr. Jaime Brown