A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Butler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Butler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Carroll Butler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Butler practice?
- Dr. James Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Butler practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Surgeons.