Dr. James Butler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Butler?

Posted on July 16th, 2017

Dr. James Butler performed Back Surgery on me in 2009, he is an Excellent Surgeon, I would highly recommend him.

back sugergery's!!!y

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I whent to dr butler and he did sugery on me 4 time's 1st one installed soacer and pin with screw's on left side l-1,then spacer moved with in 3 months!! but was told befor the sugery they would be on both side's!! but was not done,then he went back in and supposly fixed spacer and fixed it but no screw' and pin's put in other side agan,more problem's!!then he went back in 3 month's later and removed screw's and pin!! 5 month's later he had to remove spacer buy going through my stomach,and disabling me of my male organ's,and man hood!!after the fourth on causing me loss of leg's and man hood said that he can't fix me,go to pain mangagment,!!and all they do is give you more drug's.in 2015 had to go to another doctor,dr,donald dietze,in lacomb,he had to rebuild my entire lower back from my hip's up 4 dics!!I have pin's and screw's from my hip's up to L-4,and was told buy my doctor now when he did sugery on me that too much damage was done on me and I have spinal damage from the other surgeries!!! now i'am in a wheel chair,and have little use of my arm's and hand's because they had to jack up my spine to fix it,but damage is done and I have no life anymore,using my leg's and arm's!!SO THINK TWICE ABOUT GOING TO BUTLER,CAUSE MONEY FROM INS,IS ALL THAT MATTER'S TO HIM,THEN HE WILL SEND HIS ASST,IN THAT WILL FEED YOU A LINE OF CRAP,AND DON'T KNOW NOTHING!!!!

For the Love Of Money~

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Some Doctors Will Always Be a Doctor and Keep the Patients Health First, But It Seems as Dr. Butler Will Work For the Insurance Companies If the $$$ Is There and to Put It in Plain Words Be Paid Off To Do What Is Best For The Insurance Company's. For This Reason, I would Hesitate Before Forgoing His Services and Hope You Would Beware Of What May Be A "Wolf In Sheep's Clothing"....

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Outstanding Person and DR. This saids it all

Great Doctor. office personnel drag their feet

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. Butler is an excellent, down to earth guy. He isn't surgery happy but will suggest that when needed. He will take the time to answer your questions and give you the time to do your research to make a choice if need be. My only complaint is how his office personnel drag their feet when scheduling a procedure. Takes over a week sometimes to schedule something. And I know its them because my insurance company approves anything the same day its called in.

Very DISAPPOINTING

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr, Butler is very good but his office staff is very rude and disorganized. For that reason, I will never go back to see him.

Emergency back surgery

Posted on March 4th, 2015

This Dr and staff are unbelievable. In my 44 years of life I have never met a gentleman quite as nice and courteous as Dr Butler. I was referred to dr Butler at a moments notice and without question he saw me in his office. He set up and executed my surgery with in 12 hrs of my visit. He actually cares about the quality of life for his patients. I can't begun to say enough about him. His staff is second to none and without a doubt are the best staff that my family has ever encountered. Thank you Dr Butler and staff!!!

Very good doctor!

Posted on February 6th, 2015

He is a great doctor, I have been a patient for 15 years. I would recommend him.

Patient

Posted on May 10th, 2014

Saw Dr Butler on Monday two weeks ago. He told me he was going to contact my pain management doctor to find out what type of injections he gave me. He also told me he would contact me on Wednesday to let me know his findings. After a week of not hearing from him I called and spoke with his nurse who told me she would speak with Doctor Butler. A week later no return call. To me this is totally unacceptable. Moving on to another doctor.

Pipeline Constulruction / welder/fitter/inspection .

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Dr. James Butler , is one of the most caring and informative Dotors I have ever met. His way of relating to me as a Patience gave me a clearer understanding of my condition . I would recommend his service and have over the past years since 2007 when he performed surgery on my Back. I was up walking the same day . He will help you to understand using terms a 5 th grader would be able to comprehend . He is the Beat:)

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr. Butler is not "Surgery Happy"., he has been my Orthopaedic for nearly 20 yrs. I trust him completely. His staff is friendly and helpful.

Excellent Doctor !!!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I am now 63 yrs old, and still obese (unfortunately). I was rear ended, while stopped at a red light in Metairie in 2007. My primary doctor, highly recommended Dr. Butler, he performed Back Surgery on me in 2008. He was Excellent, very Professional, Compassionate, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Overall Rating: Excellent