inactive

James C Chow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 12th, 2015
this is no longer Dr. Chow's phone number. He is retired!!!!!!!

January 9th, 2014
Great and comfortable dr
Dr Chow was the best and most comfortable ob/gyn I have ever had. In August, when I saw him last, he said he'd see me again in February. Needless to say, I was puzzled and a bit concerned when I received a letter saying he was retiring. I truly hope he is doing ok.

December 30th, 2011
The Most Amazing Doctor
Dr. Jame Chow is the finest doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgable, empathetic and compassionite. He is my hero.

July 6th, 2011
I was waiting for a different doctor for over an hour at the same doctor's office as Dr. Chow. After complaining about the wait, Dr. Chow took me as his patient immediately and has been on time ever since. He is very professional and friendly. His assistant, Katherine, is also wonderful! A great pair. I feel very comfortable around the both of them and highly recommend them.

December 27th, 2010
DR. JAMES CHOW
DR. Chow is one of a kind. He is always very professional not only in apperance but in his behavior as well. He is always on time for his patients. He is an amazing Physician and everyone that is lucky enough to be his patient is always treated wonderfully. His staff is great. He is a superior surgeon.