Dr. James Chow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Chow?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. James Chow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

He's The Best

In March of this year I sought the advice of Dr. Chow for arthritis and severe pain in my left knee. For 9 years I had limited my activities waiting to get “old enough” for a surgeon to justify performing the knee replacement that I needed. After learning of advances in partial knee repairs and Makoplasty I sought Dr Chow's opinion. He reviewed my case and pronounced that he could definitely solve my knee problem and explained the procedure in detail. The surgery went perfectly, the recuperation was uneventful and the physical therapy was successful. I missed only three days of work for the procedure and recuperation. Three months after surgery I was back to hiking steep mountains in rough terrain without pain for the first time in 9 years. Dr Chow is a true expert in his field. As an engineer he has an outstanding mastery of biomechanics and applies them precisely to solve his patients' problems. He is compassionate, professional and kind; truly an outstanding surgeon. As a physician myself, I am proud to acknowledge the outstanding skill and talents of Dr Chow. He is as good as a Physician can be.

September 17th, 2016

In Patient for surgery

The surfer solved my problem with a very damaged left hip. Dr. Chow is personable and attentive to each patient. Each surgery is conducted with the patient's hip problems. It's not one surgery fits all. The nursing care, the rehab instructions were short but to the point, and the personal in xray at the doctor's office were polite and well versed in their field.

April 20th, 2016

Looking forward to upcoming surgery. Dr. Chow relieved any fears with a confident and friendly demeanor. Wonderful personality.

January 15th, 2016

Registered nurse

Dr. Chow is a skilled orthopedic surgeon. I had ²,knee replacements and my recovery time following each surgery was a accelerated. No pain pills after first week. Home alone and able to do all necessary personal surgery . I had tiny incisions and no exterior sutures or staples. Full range of motion with therapy after 6 weeks. Now post.op 16 and 10 months , I am thrilled with my knees. I would recommend Dr. Chow to anyone considering knee replacement surgery.

August 31st, 2015

I had a partial replacement 5 weeks ago, done by Dr. Chow. I put the surgery off for many years. I must say, I wish I had not waited so long. Although it took me months to get an appointment, it was well worth the wait to have Dr. Chow as my surgeon. I can't say enough about Dr. Chow. I interview 3 other surgeons. Dr. Chow operated on several of my friends. They raved about him. Now I know why.

September 4th, 2013

Hip engineer!

The best MD ever, who sets a very high standard of care with his kindness, understanding, and skill. The 7th hip surgeon consulted, and the last. Replaced both hips, very quick and pain/narcotic free recovery. Highly qualified and personable staff at both the office and hospital that make for a perfect team. The office wait is worth it because he gives each patient the time required to answer questions and make you feel comfortable and confident.

January 20th, 2013

Dr. Chow is the most amazing hip Dr ever. He has the best bedside manner and is so educated and knowledgeable. He can describe my symptoms to me before I can say them to him. He's gifted.

August 3rd, 2017