Dr. James Chow MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2016
In Patient for surgery
The surfer solved my problem with a very damaged left hip. Dr. Chow is personable and attentive to each patient. Each surgery is conducted with the patient's hip problems. It's not one surgery fits all. The nursing care, the rehab instructions were short but to the point, and the personal in xray at the doctor's office were polite and well versed in their field.

April 20th, 2016
Looking forward to upcoming surgery. Dr. Chow relieved any fears with a confident and friendly demeanor. Wonderful personality.

January 15th, 2016
Registered nurse
Dr. Chow is a skilled orthopedic surgeon. I had ²,knee replacements and my recovery time following each surgery was a accelerated. No pain pills after first week. Home alone and able to do all necessary personal surgery . I had tiny incisions and no exterior sutures or staples. Full range of motion with therapy after 6 weeks. Now post.op 16 and 10 months , I am thrilled with my knees. I would recommend Dr. Chow to anyone considering knee replacement surgery.

August 31st, 2015
I had a partial replacement 5 weeks ago, done by Dr. Chow. I put the surgery off for many years. I must say, I wish I had not waited so long. Although it took me months to get an appointment, it was well worth the wait to have Dr. Chow as my surgeon. I can't say enough about Dr. Chow. I interview 3 other surgeons. Dr. Chow operated on several of my friends. They raved about him. Now I know why.

September 4th, 2013
Hip engineer!
The best MD ever, who sets a very high standard of care with his kindness, understanding, and skill. The 7th hip surgeon consulted, and the last. Replaced both hips, very quick and pain/narcotic free recovery. Highly qualified and personable staff at both the office and hospital that make for a perfect team. The office wait is worth it because he gives each patient the time required to answer questions and make you feel comfortable and confident.

January 20th, 2013
Dr. Chow is the most amazing hip Dr ever. He has the best bedside manner and is so educated and knowledgeable. He can describe my symptoms to me before I can say them to him. He's gifted.

July 2nd, 2017