A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chow is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Chow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chiu-Yung Chow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Chow practice?
- Dr. James Chow has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons.