A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Chow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Chow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Chow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chiu-Yung Chow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Chow practice?
- Dr. James Chow has 1 office location.
Dr. James Chow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Orthopedic Surgeons.