Dr. James Cole MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2011
Office Staff - Terrible Reprsentation of Dr. Cole
Dr Cole suggested I try a new medication. He said since it was something new, to please call him if I had any questions or concerns. I indeed became anxious and called his office to see if I needed to change the dosage. No response. Two days later I called again, no response. After more than a week, I finally got someone on the phone, by pressing a different button, one that did not go straight to voicemail. When I said I had been trying to reach the doctor, she said that he was out of the country. When I asked when did he leave, she snickered and said, "when he felt like it". I was annoyed and told her this was not a laughing matter and that I need to talk to somone about my dosage. She asked me "what is dosage" I asked if I could speak with whoever was covering for Dr. Cole and she hung up on me. I tried to call back many times and she must have had caller ID because she picked up the phone, and like a bratty "child", put it back in the cradle. This doctor warned me about the front desk, so this is obviously not something new. If he cannot afford to hire a competent representative to handle his calls or a nurse that can answer some questions, I don't believe that Dr Cole is providing proper care for his patients. A doctor many times has to rely on his staff for follow up or issues that are not taking place during a office vist. In this area of care, his staff, therefore he, failed beyond anything I could have imagined.

August 4th, 2016