A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Culver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Culver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Culver, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Culver graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Culver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans