A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dunn, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dunn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chung Yu Dunn MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Dunn practice?
- Dr. James Dunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dunn practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.