A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Farmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farmer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Farmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Farmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Farmer practice?
- Dr. James Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Farmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.