A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Farmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farmer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Farmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Farmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Farmer practice?
- Dr. James Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Farmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.