Dr. James Farmer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
A surgeon to trust
I am now three days post-op from a lumbar lamenectomy. I found Dr Farmer to be a physician you can trust. From my first consult through surgery he was reassuring in a calm professional manner. On the morning of surgery he saw me in pre-op to again reassure me That I made the right decision and that surgery would change my life for the better. He visited me daily in the hospital again to reassure me that my surgery was a success and that I made the right decision.

November 19th, 2016
Went in suffering 10 years from chronic pain and am now completely pain free. A blessing to find this doctor.

September 5th, 2016
My Experience with Dr. Farmer.
Dr. Farmer is an excellent spinal surgeon and truly cares about his patients as individuals. He is genuine, gentle and personable. I always feel like I am his only patient. He has excellent and encouraging beside manner. His staff is very friendly, professional and make you feel very comfortable. I had spinal fusion in 06 and have never felt better. Dr.Farmer still follows me every year. I could not be in any better hands. I recently had cervical surgery. I was very hesitant, however, he reassured and comforted me I would be fine . He showed me on the xrays what was causing my problem. He also explained why surgery was necessary in order to regain feelings, functioning and strength in my hands, otherwise they would get worse. Dr. Farmer sent me to an Neurologist, who did many tests, to see if the cause also came from another area and to what extent was coming from my neck. Dr. Farmer is very cautious and careful in making a recommendation for surgery and will Not recommend surgery unless it is Absolutely necessary. I trust his judgement and recommendations 100%. SUCCESS!! I have regained sensations and strength in my hands. I no longer have tingling in my hands nor pain in my shoulder or arm. I could not ask for better and reassuring care. Thank you Dr. Farmer, you are the best.

August 7th, 2016
Greatest surgeon ever!!
Dr. Farmer encompasses everything you need from a doctor. He performed two surgeries on my daughter and the second surgery which took 9 hours to complete was a success beyond words. Her spine was collapsing from spinal stenosis, she lost 3 inches in height, her spine was completely curved, and she was unable to walk, could only walk a few steps. Two months ago, Dr. Farmer completed the 9 hour surgery L 1 thru L 5 and today, she is completely upright, he restored her height and she is walking with no assistance, and has her life back, pain free. He has a great personality and is one of the most caring, loving individuals it is my joy to know. I thank God every day for him. He is a brilliant surgeon and a saint.

July 28th, 2016
Excellent Experience. Major back surgery.
Excellent Experience. Major back surgery. Not 100% resolved pain but that's just my body. Wayyy better than before.

March 16th, 2016
Dr James Farmer
Best Dr Not one complaint Highly recommend his expertise & trust him with my life!

January 30th, 2016
Patient
Great Doctor, very patient with me. Explained everything in detail

November 23rd, 2015
I love dr farmer there is no other doc out there that I would let touch my back this will be my 2nd surgery wit him and I love him to me he is God

October 27th, 2015
Very good so far, had my disco gram done about a week ago and Dr Farmer was able to give me the report. Very comfortable with the Doctor

August 13th, 2015
Very Impressed
I was very impressed with Dr. Farmer. I had my first visit today and feel very sure he can get me back to my normal self. He spend good time with me explaining the surgery. Now if I can just get the courage to make the date!

March 6th, 2015
Kind, caring and competent. Dry sense of humor that is refreshing when it peeks out.

December 22nd, 2014