James Farmer Is this you?

Have you seen James Farmer?

Dr attitude

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Very poor bedside manner.Has no compassion for his patients has a terrible attitude

Thank you, Dr. Farmer)!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

When I first met Dr. Farmer, I had a long list of questions to ask and he smiled, sat back and said,"go ahead". He answered all my questions, took time with me, and I knew then that this was the doctor that will do my surgery. After surgery he visited me every day in the hospital. I feel safe and secure under his care, all my follow up visits have been the same, always answering my questions and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else for my very extensive surgery. I not only trust and like Dr. Farmer as a surgeon, I trust and like him as a person.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Dr Farmer operated on my spine 10 years ago and I haven't had one problem since, unlike so many of my friends with similar problems and surgeries. Really nice person as well, easy to talk to during your consultation. I highly recommend him!!

A surgeon to trust

Posted on February 17th, 2017

I am now three days post-op from a lumbar lamenectomy. I found Dr Farmer to be a physician you can trust. From my first consult through surgery he was reassuring in a calm professional manner. On the morning of surgery he saw me in pre-op to again reassure me That I made the right decision and that surgery would change my life for the better. He visited me daily in the hospital again to reassure me that my surgery was a success and that I made the right decision.

Posted on November 19th, 2016

Went in suffering 10 years from chronic pain and am now completely pain free. A blessing to find this doctor.

Greatest surgeon ever!!

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr. Farmer encompasses everything you need from a doctor. He performed two surgeries on my daughter and the second surgery which took 9 hours to complete was a success beyond words. Her spine was collapsing from spinal stenosis, she lost 3 inches in height, her spine was completely curved, and she was unable to walk, could only walk a few steps. Two months ago, Dr. Farmer completed the 9 hour surgery L 1 thru L 5 and today, she is completely upright, he restored her height and she is walking with no assistance, and has her life back, pain free. He has a great personality and is one of the most caring, loving individuals it is my joy to know. I thank God every day for him. He is a brilliant surgeon and a saint.

Excellent Experience. Major back surgery.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Excellent Experience. Major back surgery. Not 100% resolved pain but that's just my body. Wayyy better than before.

Dr James Farmer

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Best Dr Not one complaint Highly recommend his expertise & trust him with my life!

Patient

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Great Doctor, very patient with me. Explained everything in detail

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

I love dr farmer there is no other doc out there that I would let touch my back this will be my 2nd surgery wit him and I love him to me he is God

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Very good so far, had my disco gram done about a week ago and Dr Farmer was able to give me the report. Very comfortable with the Doctor

Very Impressed

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Farmer. I had my first visit today and feel very sure he can get me back to my normal self. He spend good time with me explaining the surgery. Now if I can just get the courage to make the date!