A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chalmers Gay MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Gay practice?
- Dr. James Gay has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gay practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Pediatric Specialists.