Dr. James Gilbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gilbert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2017

Outstanding doctor

Dr. Gilbert is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He knows what he is doing. He is very confident. He explains everything before and after the surgery. He came to the hospital everyday. He is Outstanding! Stephanie also works with him and she is the best!

February 16th, 2017

We can't thank Dr. Gilbert enough

After what thought was going to be a routine visit to our pediatrician, we ended up with a referral to Dr. Gilbert. We were surprised and afraid but, from the very first visit to his office, we felt like we were in the best hands possible. Through the surgery, the hospital stay and follow-up care, we were always confident that Dr Gilbert and his staff was available to us to answer questions and soothe nerves. I felt like he cared for my daughter like he would care for his own. I'm almost sorry we don't have to go back! Highly recommend!

February 15th, 2017

Very patient.

September 9th, 2015

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN

Dr Gilbert is the most kind, professional, and outstanding physician I have EVER known. He is TRULY a blessing to my family and WE ARE SO THANKFUL to have him in North Alabama!!

February 23rd, 2015

Great Experience!

Our three-year-old had surgery and instead of the whole process being scary, Dr. Gilbert and his staff were comforting and explained everything. We had many questions and we never felt stupid for asking them. Even our three-year-old loved Dr. Gilbert and his staff.

September 24th, 2014

Wonderful Bedside manner

Dr. Gilbert performed a surgery on my son's ingrown and infected toenail. He was very personable with my son and us, the parents. He took his time and explained thing to us and calmed our fears. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

November 28th, 2012

Top Notch

I was so impressed with my daughter's consultation visit with Dr. Gilbert. His office staff from the front desk, to the nurse practitioner Steadman, and Nurse Nikki were so kind and helpful. We felt valued and not rushed. Dr. Gilbert took the time to explain things and carefully examined my daughter and talked with us about all the issues she was having not just physically but emotionally as well. As a cancer survivor she has been to a lot of physicians and Dr. Gilbert is in her top two and this is coming from a 15 year old who has seen doctors from B'ham, AL to Mass General in Boston. I am comforted by the thought that my child has someone of this character and knowledge base to help her continue on a path to a higher quality of life.

July 13th, 2012

Fantastic Experience

Everything about our experience was wonderful, from pre-surgery through the operation and our follow-up visit in his office. What a wonderful man and physician!!

June 17th, 2010

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!!!!!

Dr. Gilbert is an outstanding doctor and North Alabama is lucky to have him. His knowledge and expertise is far beyond most doctors. His truely caring nature for children and their families is most impressive. He holds his staff to the highest of standards and they raise to his expectations. I am so thankful to have him caring for my son and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor who follows through,cares and is willing to go to what ever lengths it takes to find answers in helping children get quality health care.

February 3rd, 2010

Dr. Gilbert and staff were outstnding in every area. He and his staff should receive the best of the best ratings in every catagory.

September 25th, 2008

Emergency Surgery

We had excellent care from Dr Gilbert and his staff. They are well organized and appear to respect the value of the patient's time. He did an excellent job and surgery and recovery went extremely well.

March 1st, 2017