A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Godfrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Godfrey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Common Cold
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Godfrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Godfrey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James C. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. James Godfrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Godfrey practices Pediatrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.