A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Godfrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Godfrey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Common Cold
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Godfrey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Godfrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Godfrey practice?
Dr. James Godfrey practices Pediatrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.