Dr. James Grant MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 25th, 2016
Great doctor
Great doctor, very professional and knowledgeable. He's also has a warm personality and very soft and gentle hands for a surgeon. One of a kind. He's probably the best ENT in Clear Lake area Would highly recommend.

January 25th, 2016
patient
Dr's is great. Front staff is so unfriendly. The lady in front actually rolled her eyes at me when I asked a question. The ladies that check you in are also ones who make appointments. You can hear all the private details of the patients calling because there in the same room as the patients. Find this super unprofessional but because I like dr I keep going. Wish they would change this and have a talk with upfront ladies about being more friendly.

October 24th, 2013
He is really great. He treats my whole family and does a great job doing it. He managed my thyroid cancer, my kid's tonsils, and did sinus surgery on my mother. No complications on any. He is down to earth, very gentle, and explains everything! I wouldn't go anywhere else. When I checked into the hospital for my surgery, the nurses told me I was in the best hands. He takes care of all the administrators at the hospital. Even the volunteer gushed about him. Thank you dr grant if you even read this!

June 8th, 2013
Great doctor. Great diagnosis. Great surgery recovery. I felt like he was the only surgeon that treated me like I was a real a person . My family loves him. Thank you dr grant. You will not get better. I left md Anderson on a research study to see him. It was aim advice from a friend who saved his life in the emergency room years ago.

May 7th, 2013
Dare you to see this guy.
This man is too quick to jump to conclusions and will leave you in a fix.

February 14th, 2013
Left Ear Pulsing Tinnitus
I went to this doctor for help and when I had a severe reaction to the drugs he gave me, I could not get anyone in his clinic to contact him in a timely manner to help me. As a result, my condition worsened to the point that I almost died and now my ear is permanently ruined. His clinic nor him have showed any interest in helping me. My ear is ruined and he could care less to help apparently. This facility has all the great looks but when you need serious intervention from them to help you, don't expect any consideration. I have been scarred for life for just seeing them for help.

October 24th, 2012
Poor bedside manner, dismal at treating kid, no progress in over month
Calling nets little to no results and not even a "let me ask and get someone to call." Visits include repeating exact same process with no progress. Staff is "funereal" they are so unfriendly. Medical professionals (nurses and PA) are unhelpful, never spoke to the child (spoke around her and over her), took not time, paid more attention to their computers than to us, explained nothing, did not ask for questions, and were not helpful when asked questions. It's one thing to have poor bedside manner but be excellent at care. But to lack both, well, won't trust my kid to them.

July 27th, 2011
Wow! They do not make physicians like this one! He not only diagnosed me on the spot and then managed me so well I felt better immediately! I flew in from another state to see him as he took care of a family member who adores him. He really listens and explains everything! Can't gush about him enough! I was so frustrated with my other ent as he did not manage my problem well! Thanks! You are the best.... And great looking too (the drug rep in the waiting room called him doc Hollywood) ..

July 1st, 2011
Professionalism +
Dr. Grant diagnosed my lump correctly and did a masterful job of removing it with virtually no pain and no scars. His bedside manner is the best and he has treated my husband and me with respect, caring, and kindness. I highly recommend him and am forever indebted to my 2 friends who recommended him to me!

June 6th, 2011
My daughter was 9 months old when she needed ear tubes. Dr. James Grant took great care of her. She has not had an ear infection in months!

May 24th, 2011
Wonderful doctor .. Cured what no one else could .. I saw several other otolaryngologists and pinpointed my issue .. Surgically managed it .. And solved it.. He is so caring and interested that I can not say more great things about him.. Truly one of a kind in the practice of medicine !!! I recommend him to all ..

December 12th, 2010
Excellent physician. He diagnosed me accurately when no other specialist could.. He treated me and my problems are gone. He is awesome!!! Highly recommend !