A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Gray MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Gray practice?
- Dr. James Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.