A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harris is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C O Harris MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James C. Harris practice?
- Dr. James Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harris practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Psychiatrists.