A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harris is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Lesch-Nyhan Syndrome
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C O Harris MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James C. Harris practice?
- Dr. James Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harris practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Psychiatrists.