A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hunter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hunter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clinton Hunter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Hunter practice?
- Dr. James Hunter has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Hunter practices Emergency Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Fayetteville Emergency Physicians.