A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hutchinson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hutchinson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Hutchinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Carl Hutchinson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. James Hutchinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hutchinson practices Otolaryngology near Melrose Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Melrose Park Otolaryngologists.