Wrong Info!!! show details Wrong Info!!!
by Ken on Jul 14th, 2015

The info in this post is WRONG the phone numbers for this Dr. are wrong. Tried to make app. and all I get is a Dental office that has never heard of Dr. Johnston!!

Jul 1st, 2012

top notch care from an excellent neurologist - we travel from out of state to see him, and hope he stays in practice for many years.

Jun 14th, 2011

I have seen several neurologists for chronic headaches - no more; I will stick with Dr. Johnston. He is excellent. Helped my headaches, and a wonderful bedside manner.

May 13th, 2011

Excellent doctor; takes his time and answers all of my questions. I have seen other neurologists, and he is the best.

excellent neurologist show details excellent neurologist
Jan 5th, 2011

As a patient with chronic disease, I see a lot of physicians. Dr. Johnston is the best by far - hardworking, he will not stop until he uncovers the problem, and then go out of his way to explain it, and start treatment

Aug 26th, 2010

Excellent, caring physician. I have seen several neurologists, and Dr. Johnston is the best by far.