A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lai, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chaolung Lai MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Lai practice?
- Dr. James Lai has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lai practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.