Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Lightfoot
Dr. James Lightfoot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Hill, PA, with other offices in Carlisle, PA and Harrisburg, PA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lightfoot is affiliated with Geisinger Holy Spirit, A Geisinger Affiliate, Select Specialty Hospital - Camp Hill and PinnacleHealth - Community General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Lightfoot has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Lightfoot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.
Dr. Sang Kim
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Camp Hill, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Lenke Erki
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Camp Hill, PA 0 mi23
Dr. David Man
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Camp Hill, PA 0 mi27