A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mackenzie is Good. Dr. Mackenzie has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mackenzie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackenzie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackenzie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Mackenzie practice?
Dr. James Mackenzie practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Mackenzie, Dr. Jaime Mackenzie, Dr. Santiago Mackenzie, Dr. Jacques Mackenzie