A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mason, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mason has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clifford Mason MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Mason practice?
- Dr. James Mason has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mason practices Urology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Walla Walla, WA.
See Frisco Urologists.