A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Miller MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Miller practice?
- Dr. James Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Miller practices Internal Medicine near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL.
See Evergreen Park Internists.