A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Miller DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James A. Miller practice?
- Dr. James Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. James Miller practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Primary Care Doctors and Harrisburg General Practitioners.