A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mills, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Mills has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Mills FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Mills practice?
- Dr. James Mills has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seneca, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC.
See Seneca Orthopedic Surgeons.