A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mills, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Mills has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Mills FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Mills practice?
- Dr. James Mills has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Mills practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seneca, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC.
See Seneca Orthopedic Surgeons.