A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mu graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chienchung Mu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Mu practice?
- Dr. James Mu has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mu practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.