Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Murphy III
Dr. James Murphy III, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center, St Agnes Hospital and St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Murphy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Murphy III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Murphy III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.
Dr. Amir Moinfar
Glen Burnie, MD 0.01 mi18
Dr. Randy Davis
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Glen Burnie, MD 0.01 mi39
Dr. Leo Courtney
Glen Burnie, MD 0.07 mi47