A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nelson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nelson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Hamden Health Care Center, Hamden CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Craig Nelson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. James Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nelson practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.