A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Livingston Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. James Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nelson practices Family Medicine near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Family Physicians.