A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jim Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jim Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Livingston Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jim Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jim Nelson practice?
- Dr. Jim Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jim Nelson practices Family Medicine near Rickman, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cookeville, TN.
See Rickman Family Physicians.