Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Obrien
Dr. James Obrien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waltham, MA, with other offices in Milton, MA and Wallingford, CT (and 4 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Obrien is affiliated with Milton Hospital, Morton Hospital & Medical Center and Quincy Medical Center. Dr. Obrien has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Obrien has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.
Dr. Andrew Blair
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Waltham, MA 0.18 mi24
Dr. Erik Vandendries
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Waltham, MA 0.18 mi21
Dr. Mary Lutz
Internal Medicine, Pathology
Waltham, MA 0.18 mi28