A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Milton Hospital
- Quincy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Christopher O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James C. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. James O'Brien has 7 office locations.
Dr. James O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Milton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT and Waltham, MA.
See Milton Internists and Milton Pulmonologists.