A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Crawford Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James C. Roberts practice?
- Dr. James Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roberts practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.