A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Crawford Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James C. Roberts practice?
- Dr. James Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roberts practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.