The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Russell
Dr. James Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Russell has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Ronald Gagliano Jr
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi23
Dr. Mark Gunst
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi14
Dr. Kathryn Coan
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Residency
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi8