A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schneider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schneider has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Schneider MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Schneider practice?
- Dr. James Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schneider practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Pulmonologists, and Chicago Critical Care Practitioners.