Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Schwartz Jr
Dr. James Schwartz Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Saint Clair Shores, MI and Warren, MI (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with St. John Hospital & Medical Center and William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe. He speaks English.
Dr. James Schwartz Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Schwartz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.
Dr. Eiad Kseibi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi19
Dr. Habeeb Yazdani
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi20
Dr. Regina Kurian
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi17