A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shaffer is Excellent. Dr. Shaffer has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Austin Medical Center - Mayo Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Shaffer practice?
Dr. James Shaffer practices Pediatrics near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fairmont, MN.
See Austin Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Shaffer, Dr. Jaime Shaffer, Dr. Santiago Shaffer, Dr. Jacques Shaffer