Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Sharp Jr
Dr. James Sharp Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Sharp is affiliated with Seton Medical Center, Brackenridge Hospital and Childrens Hosp Of Austin. He speaks English.
Dr. James Sharp Jr has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. James Sharp Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Maria Monge
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.01 mi6
Dr. Stephen Canon
Austin, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Carla Scott
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Austin, TX 0.01 mi22